fanheart3 awards 2022
Collateral Award at the 79th Venice International Film Festival, La Biennale di Venezia
To celebrate movies and immersive experiences at Venezia79 that have the potential to impact fan culture and the production of fanworks.
The 2022 Awards
for best movie
To the film that will become a cult movie among fans
for best OTP
To the characters whose relationship most closely match the typical tropes of fan culture and 'shipping'
To the immersive work that, in terms of content, storytelling and storyliving dynamics, best meets the interests and needs of fan communities in terms of emotional and mental involvement
- Blonde directed by Andrew Dominik
- Bones and all directed by Luca Guadagnino
- Dead for a dollar directed by Walter Hill
- Dreamin’ Wild directed by Bill Pohlad
- Don’t worry darling directed by Olivia Wilde
- Eismayer directed by David Wagner
- Margini directed by Niccolò Falsetti
- The Eternal Daughter directed by Joanna Hogg
- The Whale directed by Darren Aronofsky
- Trois nuits par semaine (Three nights a week) directed by Florent Gouëlou
- Area Man Lives directed by Amy Green, Ryan Green
- Ascenders directed by Jonathan Astruc, Jonathan Tamene
- Fight back directed by Celine Tricart
- Lustration directed by Ryan Griffen
- Peaky Blinders: The King’s Ransom directed by Russell Harding, Tim Jones
- Red Tail directed by Wang Fish
- Reimagined Volume I: Nyssa directed by Julie Cavaliere
- Rencontre(s) directed by Mathias Chelebourg
- Shiineui Bang (Poet’s Room) directed by Bomsok Ku
- Typeman directed by Keisuke Itoh
The 2022 Jury
President of fanheart3, fanwriter and fanartist
Socio fondatore di fanheart3, fanwriter e fanartist
Vice president of fanheart3, fandom studies researcher and explorer of immersive technologies
Presidente fanheart3, fandom studies researcher, VR explorer
Theatre actor and communication expert
Attore teatrale ed esperto di comunicazione
The 2022 Prize
In the wake of the ecological awarding that fanheart3 has chosen to pursue in the various editions of the fanheart3 awards, for our 2022 edition we will support on behalf of the winners the Trentino Tree Agreement project, a fundraiser run by the Autonomous Province of Trento, Italy, to restore the forests that were destroyed following the anomalous wave of bad weather at the end of October 2018 (Storm Vaia).
We are all aware that we live in a historical moment that is revealing all the problems arising from an immoderate exploitation of the environment – not least, the terrible forest fires that have destroyed hundreds of hectares of forests throughout Italy this summer.
This is why, once again, we wanted to show our support for those who work concretely to protect and safeguard our world, by making a donation on behalf of the communities of fans and artists behind the films and immersive works that will be awarded on Saturday 10 August.